Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Emily Update 4/7/09

Emily is now 3lbs 6 oz. She also has finally reached a full ounce of milk and they are giving it to her over the period of 1 1/2 hours. They want to get her to be able to take a full feeding in about 30 minutes. So we are headed in the right direction. She is doing great on her nose canela time. Still only on it 3 hours a shift. But seems to be very content with it. She is able to keep her eyes open a lot longer now and look around at things and people. She is also getting louder with her fussing and crying which also shows her maturing. Thank you for reading.

Also I just wanted to remind people that the March of Dimes is getting closer and anyone who wanted to sponser me needs to let me know and send me the donations by the 16th of April so I can get them turned in on time. Thank you to those who already have sent or gave me their donations.

No comments:

Post a Comment